FilePush | v1.1.4 | Android | | [RapidGator]
FilePush v1.1.4 (Android) | 607.1KB
FilePush lets you transfer files to your Android device with only two clicks.
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Officially supported is Windows Vista and 7.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Push files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Open, move and delete files
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered.
Download file FP_v1.1.4.softarchive.net.apk
Last edited by Arian; 07-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)