Results 6 to 10 of 10
07-05-2010 #6Mughlai Mutton
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Baking Time: 55 minutes
2 large onion
3 green chilis
1 1/2 cup yogurt
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
4 -5 curry leaves
2 lbs. Mutton (goat meat)
3 bay leaves
4 whole cloves
1 1/2 tsp. coriander seeds
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
2 tsp. Poppy seeds
3 ripe whole chilis
1/2 cup vegetable oil
salt to taste
1. Make into a paste the first six ingredients in the above list by adding a little amount of water. Keep in separate place.
2. Make into a powder cloves, coriander seeds, cardamom, turmeric, and poppy seeds and keep in separate place.
3. In a large bowl, mix mutton pieces, salt, and the paste. Keep in separate place for 40 minutes and then in a pot, in sufficient amount of water, cook on medium heat until the meat becomes soft.
4. Now in a wide skillet, heat oil and when oil is hot add chopped red chili, bay leaves, and the above meat. (Do Not add any remaining liquid from the marinade. This will be needed later).
5. Fry on high heat for 10 minutes and then add the powdered spices.
6. Fry for two more minutes on low heat and then add the remaining liquid from the marinade dish. 7. Now cook on low heat for a few minutes or until the sauce thickens.
8. Garnish lightly with fresh butter and serve hot!
9. This dish goes very well with paratha or plain white rice and gives off the wonderfully fresh aroma of curry leaves.
10. Enjoy your Mughlai Mutton. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Spaghetti 1 pack.
Beef or Chicken Ã‚Â½ lbs.
Onion 1 small cut length wise.
Cabbage 1 cup, shredded.
Carrots Ã‚Â½ cup shredded.
Salt 1 tsp.
Black Pepper Ã‚Â½ tsp.
Crushed Red Pepper Ã‚Â½ tsp.
Vinegar 1 tbsp.
Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
Boil the Spaghetti in a large sauce pan. Follow directions on box for cooking.
When spaghetti is cooked, rinse with cold water. Set aside.
Put oil in a large fry pan and cook the meat. Cook on medium to high heat, till the meat is well done.
Now add the carrots and fry for a few minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients, and fry.
Keep stirring for a few minutes, now add the spaghetti and mix well.
When the spaghetti and vegetables are mixed well, add the vinegar. Cook for another 2 minutes.
Nice sharinG dear..
- Join Date
- Feb 2015
- Rep Power
Re: Cooking Recipies Collection By Sana Khan
wow i like the cooking thanks to share the cooking post i like so match the cooking.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By *KHAN* in forum Introduction & GreetingsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2015, 12:07 PM
By ~SHADAB~ in forum SMS / MMSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:40 PM
By *KHAN* in forum Design PoetryReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:10 AM