Results 1 to 1 of 1
Vermicelli Cake | Ramadan Special
Attachment 5613Serving: 3 persons
Time: 60 minutes
All You Need:
½ cup milk
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp. ground cardamom
1/3 cup vegetable shortening
2 cups al alali Vermicelli
2 cups raisin
2 cups water
1 Kiwi for decoration
1 Strawberry for decoration
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup vegetable shortening
4 tbsps. brown sugar
3 tbsps. white sugar
½ cup milk
1 tsp. al alali vanilla powder
2 tbsps. cream
* Place milk, sugar, eggs, cardamom in a bowl and mix until dissolve.
* Heat the Olive Oil. Fry raisin for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
* Place vegetable shortening in a pot on low fire. al alali vermicelli. Mixing continuously until golden color.
* Add ¾ of the milk mixture and mix for one minute.. Set aside for ½ hour.
* Grease the mold. Place the vermicelli mixture. Cover with foil paper.
* Place the mold in a pan filled quarterly with water. Bake on low fire for 45 minutes.
* Put off the oven from the bottom. Grill for 15 minutes. Set aside until cool.
* Heat vegetable shortening in a pan.
* Add brown and white sugar. Mix continuously until the sugar dissolves.
* Add the milk, vanilla powder, cream. Mix until boil for 1 minute.
* Remove the foil paper. Flip the mold in a serving plate. Pour the syrup.
* Decorate with raisin, kiwi and strawberry.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)