Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eid-ul-Fitr Recipes
Eid-ul-Fitr RecipesEid-ul-Fitr Recipes
Eid-ul-Fitr brings with itself thousands of reasons to celebrate and rejoice in the glory of Allah. It’s time to meet friends, family and relatives and celebrate and share joy. And nothing’s like the delicious and scrumptious food to treat our self and our loved ones. This festive month try some absolutely marvelous dishes for your friends, families and relatives. For those who wish to prepare some yummy delights but are unsure about the recipe glance through the following lines. We have two most popular Eid-ul-Fitr Recipes stored in for you.
- ½ kg Boneless mutton.
- ½ tbsp cumin
- Coconut paste. (½ cup)
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Onions. (Finely chopped 1 cup)
- Poppy seed paste. (½ cup)
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- 2 Bay leaves
- 6-8 Cloves
- Nutmeg powder
- 6-8 Green elaichi
- Cinnamon sticks
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Roast dry cloves, elaichi, jeera, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg powder and then ground them to a fine paste
- Heat some oil in a saucepan
- Put oil in a pan, heat it and fry onions till they turn golden brown
- When onion change to golden brown, add ginger, turmeric powder and the garlic paste
- Add the ground masala, red chili, salt to taste and boneless mutton to the saucepan
- Pour some water and boil till the mutton becomes tender
- Add the paste of poppy seeds and coconut paste along with the roasted coriander powder Boil for another ten minutes. Garnish with coconut paste and serve hot
- Basmati rice - 2 cups
- Chicken pieces - 3/4 kg
- Onion - 3 large, sliced
- Yoghurt - 1 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Green chili paste - 1 tsp
- Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder (roasted) - 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Saffron - a pinch
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Green coriander leaves - 2 tbsp, chopped
- Water - 3 1/2 cups
- Oil - 7 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix tomato puree, yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Take the chicken and marinade it in the same mixture. Set aside for 3-4 hours.
- Put oil in a pan, heat it and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add marinated chicken and cook the entire mixture for 10 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker, take the rice and add three and a half cups of water.
- Add saffron to the milk and add to the rice.
- Finally, add the cardamom powder and the cooked chicken pieces
- Mix all the ingredients gently, cover with the cooker lid and pressure cook until 1 whistle.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve hot.
Eid-Ul-Fitr’s essence lies in sharing love, food and respect with each other. We have provided you with the best Eid-ul-Fitr recipes. Easy to prepare and yummy to taste, treat people you love with these delicacies. They deserve it for all the love they shower on you.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)