Eid ul Fitr Recipes | Spring Onion PulaoSpring Onion Pulao
1) Basmati rice soaked 1-1/2 cups
2) Spring onions, sliced 6
3) Oil 3 tablespoons
4) Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
5) Garlic cloves, sliced 8-10
6) Salt to taste
7) Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
8) Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
9) Chopped spring onion greens 1 cup
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
2. As they begin to change colour, add the spring onions and garlic and saute until brown.
3. Stir in the rice and mix gently.
4. Add three cups of water, salt and garam masala powder and mix.
5. Cover and simmer until the water has been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
6. Sprinkle lemon juice over the rice and serve hot, garnished with spring onion greens.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)