Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Recipe: Saffron Vermicelli
Recipe: Saffron Vermicelli
- 250g vermicelli
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½kg sugar made into syrup with 1Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ cup water
- 1 cup ghee
- 1kg fresh milk
- 8 small cardamoms, crushed or ground
- 1/8 tsp yellow food colour
- 1 tbsp kewra
- Sliced almond/pistachio
- Fry the vermicelli in ghee till it is dark golden, quickly add milk and cook on high flame for 3-4 min till the milk dries.
- Now add the prepared syrup with colour, saffron and cardamom.
- When the sugar syrup dries up remove from heat.
- To serve garnish with sliced almonds/pistachios.
good. nice tip
Thanks 4 like
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By sana khan in forum General Discussion (Ladies)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 07:31 PM