Thread: Recipe: Macaroni and Cheese
Recipe: Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ tsp black pepper (ground)
- 2 cups cottage cheese (crumbled)
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â½ cup milk
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven at 180Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºC.
- Prepare a baking dish large enough and brush with butter.
- Cook macaroni according to the instructions on the packet, drain, rinse with cold water and set aside
- SautÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â© onions in butter until soft.
- In large bowl combine macaroni, onion, cheddar cheese, parsley and black pepper.
- Blend cottage cheese and milk in a blender until smooth, pour over macaroni mixture and mix well.
- Pour entire mixture in a prepared baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over macaroni.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it bubbles.
- Serve with fresh salad
Good. thanx to share with us.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By sana khan in forum General Discussion (Ladies)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:02 PM