Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 4
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 4
Excel 2007 Status Bar - Customizing Status Bar Options in Excel 2007
To add options to the Status Bar
- Right-click the Status Bar to bring up the Customize Status Bar menu.
- Click to select the options you want, click again if you do not want the item displayed.
- When finished, click anywhere on the spreadsheet to close the menu.
To remove options from the Status Bar
- Right-click on the Excel status bar and click on any option that you wish to remove from the status bar.
- The menu's options are enabled (selected) when a check mark appears next to them and vice-versa.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)