Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 7
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 7
"Excel Pick List- What is it for?"
To demonstrate the use of Excel pick list
- Say you have entered the following data.
Right-click on the cell directly below the existing list.
- Move your mouse over any of the colors and the cells will change automatically. You can then see what the new color looks like.
- Click with the left mouse button to set the color you want. If you don't like any of the colors displayed, click on More Colors option.
- From the Colors dialog box displayed, choose a color and click OK.
To change the text color
- Highlight the text that you want to change color.
- From the Home tab, in the Font group, point to the Font Color icon.
- Click the arrow just to the right of the Font Color icon. You'll see some colors appear.
- Select a color just like you did for the background color of the cell.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)