Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 8
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 8
"Excel Navigation - How Effective Are You?"
To move to a particular cell using the mouse
- Place the mouse pointer on the particular cell and click.
To move to a particular cell (quick way)
- Enter the cell that you wish to jump to into the Name Box (at the top, left of the screen). In the example shown the cell reference D12 has been entered. When you press the Enter key you will jump to the cell you entered.
To move from cell to cell using the keyboard
- To move from cell to cell, use one of the following methods:
To move within a selected range of cells
- Select the range of cells by dragging the mouse.
- Use one of the following combinations key to move from one cell to another: Tab - To the right one cell.
Shift + Tab - To the left one cell.
Enter - One cell down.
Shift + Enter - One cell up.
To move between worksheets using the mouse
- Click on the appropriate worksheet tab displayed along the bottom of the worksheet.
To move between worksheet tabs using the keyboard
- To move one tab to the left, press Ctrl+Page Up.
- To move one tab to the right, press Ctrl+Page Down.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)