Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 9
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 9
"Changing the Excel Cell Color - The Easy Way"
To change the Excel cell color background
- Highlight the cells that you want to alter. We'll start with the cells A2 to B5.
- From the Home tab, in the Font group, point to the Fill Color icon.
- Click the arrow just to the right of the Fill Color icon. You'll see some colors appear:
- Move your mouse over any of the colors and the cells will change automatically. You can then see what the new color looks like.
- Click with the left mouse button to set the color you want. If you don't like any of the colors displayed, click on More Colors option.
- From the Colors dialog box displayed, choose a color and click OK.
To change the text color
- Highlight the text that you want to change color.
- From the Home tab, in the Font group, point to the Font Color icon.
- Click the arrow just to the right of the Font Color icon. You'll see some colors appear.
- Select a color just like you did for the background color of the cell.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)