Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 14
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 14
Excel Header and Footer: How to Add it to the Excel 2007 Worksheets?
Normally we type in descriptive text to add information to a spreadsheet such as titles, dates, page numbers, etc.
A header or footer can appear in three locations on the page. It can be in the top/bottom left corner, the center, and the right corner of the page.
With the latest version of Excel 2007, it is much simpler to add a header and/or footer to your worksheet. Here are the steps:
To insert header and footer
- Click the View tab.
- In the Workbook Views group, click the Page Layout icon.
- Click in the area marked Click to add header.
- Choose where you want the text to be, left, center or right aligned. In our example as shown above, it's center align.
- Type the desired text in the appropriate box.
- You also can use the Header & Footer Tools Design Tab, Header & Footer Elements group to insert the appropriate text.
- If you wish to go to the footer, click on Go to Footer icon in the Navigation group.
- Click the Home tab to apply formatting to the text (font, bold, underline, or color).
To view header and footer
- Headers and footers are not visible in the normal worksheet view.
- You can use the Page Layout view to see the headers and footers.
- To view a header or footer before printing the spreadsheet, use the Print Preview optionOffice button - Print). (
To edit the excel header and footer
- From the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click the Page Layout icon.
- Edit or change the elements in the header or footer as you wish.
- When finish, just press the Esc key and save your work.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)