Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 16
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 16
How to Merge Cells in Excel 2007 and Vice-Versa?
If you look at Row 2, you'll see that the "Items Price" heading stretches across three cells. This is not three separate cells, with a color change for each individual cell. The B2, B3 and B4 cells were merged.
To merge cells in Excel 2007
- Type the words "Items Price" into cell B2 of a spreadsheet.
- Highlight the cells B2, B3 and B4
- On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, locate the Merge and Center icon.
- Click the down arrow to see the following options:
- Click on Merge & Center. The three cells will then become one - B2, to be exact!
To unmerge cells in Excel 2007
- Click on the cell B2 (the cell that merged before).
- On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, click on the down arrow next to the Merge and Center icon.
- Select Unmerge Cells. The cell B2 is now separated into 3 cells.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)