Thread: MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 21
MS Excel 2007 Lecture # 21
"Excel NOW Function - Guide to Use the NOW Function in Excel 2007"
The syntax for the NOW function is:
= NOW ( )
The NOW function takes no arguments.
To use the Excel 2007 NOW Function
- Click on cell C5 - the location where the results will be displayed.
- Click on the Formulas tab.
- In the Function Library group, click the Date & Time icon to open the function drop down list.
- Click on NOW in the list to bring up the Function Arguments dialog box. You will see the =NOW( ) displayed in the cell C5 as well as in the formula bar.
- Click OK.
- The current time and date should appear in cell C5.
- When you click on cell C5 the complete function =NOW( ) appears in the formula bar.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)