Results 1 to 2 of 2
Block Adult Ads in Facebook Right Sidebar
Many of you have problem with new facebook ads system which sometime shows nude and sex ads which is not good for a family person. so now i am showing you how can you bloc that type of ads on your facebook home
- Go to Facebook Hornepage.
- On the top right corner of the browser window dick on the settings icon and then choose Privacy Settings' from drop down menu.
- On the left sidebar click on Apps.
- Now scroll down on this page and find 'Instant Personalcation' and click on edit.
- A New Pop Up Window may open Click on close.
- Uncheck the option saying Triable instant personalcation on partner webutes'.
- A new pop up will open asking for contemation. Click on Confirm
That's All Now Go to your Facebook Timeline or Wall and Start facebooking without spumy recommendations or suggestions.
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
That is great information you shared thanks....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)