Results 1 to 2 of 2
[WordPress] 500 internal server error after moving host
500 internal server error after moving host or changing directory (WordPress installation) or changing the domain.
This is a very common WordPress error and solution for this is mentioned below.
- Open your FTP Account
- Rename .htaccess file to -back-htaccess
- Uploaded an empty file and rename it to .htaccess
- Changed the permissions on .htaccess to 666 (rw-rw-rw)
- Goto wp-admin>Dashboard>Settings>Permlinks> Set permalinks to a different setting, saved it, then switched it back to my usual setting.
- Then Change the .htaccess file permissions back to 644 (rw-r--r--)
Hope This will fix your problem.
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)