How to use CRACKS for Applications
This is one of the FaQ on any forum, asking on how to use the crack(s) even after explanation in the instructions file.
So, I'll explain in details with pictures in it to get a clearer understanding on how to do so.
1. After downloading a Zip/RAR file, this is how usually the content inside will look like.
As the image shown above, the 1st row is the 'crack' of the software, as you can see the icon of the application itself, whereas the 3rd row is usually the setup file/installation file of the app.
2. Now that you've got both of them, it's time to install the application first before cracking it. Double click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After installation ends, close ALL instances of the program(make sure the program is no longer running on your background & remember to check your taskbar as well cause some programs still run on the background and is shown on the taskbar)
4. Now is the cracking part.
As shown in the image above, right click on the 'crack' icon and click copy
5. Search for the installation directory of the program.
(For this case here, it's at C:>Program Files>VSO>ConvertX>4)
As you can see, there's a SIMILAR icon of the program in the installation directory.
6. Now, right click on the background of the window, & click 'paste'
hmm nice sharing..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)