Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
How to apply a Master Slide to PowerPoint 2007?
When we open a presentation on PowerPoint 2007 we see a master slide. This master slide consists of placeholders, outlines as well as slide elements for you to work with. As you apply a master slide to PowerPoint 2007, it automatically applies a layout. You can easily work with the PowerPoint slides as you can choose backgrounds, effects, font, theme, colors etc for the master slide. You can alter the content, footers and titles of the master slides as well. If you apply a master slide to PowerPoint 2007, you can save time while you build numerous slides quickly at a time. Follow these steps to apply a master slide to PowerPoint 2007:
- Open a new PowerPoint presentation or an older one you would like to change.
- Choose the "Design" tab.
- Select a theme from the menu of "Themes" group.
- It is possible to format the effects, fonts and colors of the theme by using these buttons:
- Click on the arrow next to the Themes group. Click on "Save Current Theme" from the menu.
- The Save Current Theme dialog box will appear. Give a name to the theme in this dialog box and click on the "Save" button.
- Select the "View" tab and click on the "Slide Master" button.
- You will be able to see the "Slide Master" tab. The theme you selected before will appear in the "Edit Theme" group as the custom theme. Now you can use this custom theme or choose some other PowerPoint theme from the Themes menu by clicking on the arrow under the Themes button.
- Now choose the "View" tab.
- In "Presentation Views" group, click on the Slide Master button. Choose a slide from the menu on the left hand side. This will apply the master slide with the chosen theme to the PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)