Thread: home made beauty tips and tricks
home made beauty tips and tricks
A Natural Way To Exfoliate
Sea salt removes dry, flaky, dead skin.
Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, then GENTLY massagewith a wet washcloth or fingers. Focus on the T-zone and cheeks, but avoid the eye area.
After one or two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. It is important to do this regularly, or face-creams will not penetrate.
You can do this maximum once per week.
Fruity Lip Gloss
2 Tbls solid shortening
1 Tbls fruit-flavored powdered drink mix
35 mm film container
Mix shortening & drink mix together in a microwave safe bowl till smooth!
Place in microwave on high for 30 seconds until mix becomes a liquid!
Pour into clean film container, or any other small airtight container!
Place mix into fridge for 20-30 minutes or till firm!
Dark Circles Under Eyes...
To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
Home made Facial Mask
Face mask for dry skin
1. Take 1 tbsp olive oil and mix with 2 tbsp of fresh cream, leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 15 drops of orange juice and 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth and add 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix well and apply on the face, wash off after 10 miuntes.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice and leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juice of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Carrot Facial Mask
2-3 large carrots
4 1/2 tablespoons honey
Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Glowing Facial Mask
You will love your radiant skin after using this recipe...
All you need is:
1 tbsp fuller's earth
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp mashed papaya
Mix and put on face for 20 minutes then rinse off.
Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.
Orange Yogurt Mask
* 1 tsp plain yogurt (I chose Balkan Style)
* the juice of 1/4 of an orange
Stir to mix and then dip fingers into mixture and smooth onto face. The sensation is both cool and relaxing. Leave on for a five minutes and then rinse. If you are feeling sluggish, this is the perfect mask for you.
* Yogurt will cleanse and nourish your skin
* The orange is full of Vitamin C and AHA's
Everyone wants to have smooth skin and Beautiful Feet
Take 1 cup Lemon Juice, Cinnamon (for smell), 2 tablespoons (or less) olive oil, 1/4 cup of milk, and water you can make a wash that leaves skin refreshed and fragrant (the amount of water does not matter).
If you do not like the cinnamon smell you can replace it with another spice, perfume, or flower petals such as roses.
After you make it, you can put it in a tub were you can soak your feet or body.
Next dry your feet or rinse them with water and a MILD soap.
After a few weeks of doing this your skin will be silky smooth.
To whiten your nails, try these:
* Use a common whitening toothpaste. Try scrubbing your nails with Pearl Drops, it's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
* Soak your nails in water with lemon juice or lemon slices. The lemon acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat
A good deep cleansing treat is to give your face a sauna.This is especially good for congested skin.
You need to fill a bowl with near boiling water and add four drops of each of the essential oils recomended for your skin type.
NORMAL : Mandarin and Lavender.
OILY : Lemon and Eucalyptus.
DRY : Rose and Camomile.
Place a towel over your head and hold it over the bowl from a distance of about 30cm for a period of around two minutes. This opens the pores and prepares it for a face mask. You should not use a face sauna if you have sensitive skin, are pregnant or suffer from asthma
Green Thompson seedless grapes! It has one of the ingredients in those big time expensive wrinkle creams.
All you do is cut a grape in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the "crows-feet" and the lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes or so and rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
Repeat every day and before you know it... those nasty old lines will be hard to find!Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. And... eat veggies rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots, celery and spinach.
If you can, get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
mujh ak asa software duuu mai CD mai khuch burn karo wo ho magar mai CD kisi ko du tu Sirf Chala sa kai ....Copy Nhe kar sackai PLease Helps me
Re: home made beauty tips and tricks
Very Nice and Usefull Trick i Have Tried It and Take Alot Of Advantage Of This Trick
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)