Results 1 to 1 of 1
Remove the Operator name Tutorial
This tutorial can be used for most Motorola Phones. Just fallow these steps:
1. First of all make sure you have the Motorola P2k Drivers Installed.
2. Install P2k Advanced Editor
3. Start the program, Press Connect in P2k Mode, and go to Phone Services\ Screen Settings.
4. Press Read from Phone and go to the Provider Logo section and set it to Nothing.
5. Press Write to Phone and then restart your Phone.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ~SHADAB~ in forum TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 09:21 PM
By Їийоcёйт Кїllєґ in forum TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:37 PM