Results 1 to 4 of 4
Nokia BB5 UNLOCK Free (ONLY some models)
* Nokia 6630 RAP3G v2.10E PA
* Nokia 6680 RAP3G v2.0E PA
* Nokia 6681 RAP3G v2.0E PA
* Nokia E60 RAP3G v2.20E PA
* Nokia E65 RAP3G v2.20E PA
* Nokia E70 RAP3G v2.20E PA
* Nokia N70 RAP3G v2.20 PA
it is supposed to work on some of theese models too . but with great risk
* Nokia N71 RAP3G v2.20 PA
* Nokia N90 RAP3G v2.11 PA
* Nokia N91 RAP3G v2.20E PA
* Nokia N93 RAP3GS v2.0E PA
I have one of those phones. How do I unlock it?
* Phone (SIM card removed!)
* CA43 or DKU5 cable (Original Nokia with 13 pins)
* Software (http://users.net.yu/~dejan/download/bb5.zip)
1. Connect cable to computer and phone
2. Set proper COM cable (must be, between 1 and 9)
3. Download unlocker, run `install.bat`
4. Open file c:/bb5_unlocker/logs/bb5_unlocker.cfg with a text editor set proper COM port (1-9)
5. Run c:/bb5 unlocker/BB5logunlocker.exe
6. Turn phone on. While it is turning on, click READ PHONE. You should see "DONE"
7. Click MAKE LOG, a log will be created. This log is used to generate the codes. Wait until you see "DONE".
8. Log file is in folder LOGS. Start BB5_calc.exe to make the PSW file.
9. Press button SP UNLOCK and unlock your phone.
It didn't work!
Solution courtesy to_deal_with on gsmhosting.com
* - Phone off,
* - Connect the cable to phone anc pc (dku5, jaf, serial)
* - Open the program
* - Power on the phone
* - When you see Nokia on the screen, immediately press on Read phone!
Afterwards use BB5 Calc and then SP Unlock
This method has always been a success.
If I power on the phone first and let it start up completely, by inserting the cable phone says enhancement not supported and making log fails.
In this case, reconnect the cable and Press Write backup.
If writing backup succeeded, Just follow the method I wrote above. Tested on many N70.
In Dejan's words:
Be sure that my BB5 logger is installed properly with apropriate FBUS interface (DKU-5) or old clasic FBUS cable connected to standard COM port.
Once connected phone by FBUS interface to PC, press "Read Phone" button. If everything is ok, some data will be readed and displayed, otherwise check your connection, phone, cables, etc.
If logger shows message "SP Data IS corrupted" than you have phone that somebody played with it and destroyed field 308,1. So, you have to fix that field by sending that phone to official NOKIA repair centre!!!
If everything is OK you can press "Make Log" button. LOGER will create backup of field 308,1 and try to make LOG file. In that process, sometimes field 308,1 can be corrupted which can be checked by clicking again on "Read Phone" button.
NOW, if logger shows message "SP Data IS corrupted" than you just have to click several times "WR Backup" and "Read Phone" to check that is your phone is OK.
very nice brother.shukriya
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
yaar mujhe uk se n97 3mobile aya hai us ko country code laga hua hai us ko remove kerne ka tareeka batao plz i m waiting 4 ur reply
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ~SHADAB~ in forum UNLOCKINGReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM
By ~SHADAB~ in forum UNLOCKINGReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2012, 03:14 PM
By Rai Naeem in forum Mobile Phone Problems & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 05-15-2011, 12:16 AM
By ~SHADAB~ in forum UNLOCKINGReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:18 PM
By Rai Naeem in forum Mobile Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:36 AM