Thread: Unlock The Motorola Z3 & K1
Unlock The Motorola Z3 & K1
First of all you have to test your phone and see if it's compatible with the next procedure.
1. Open MsTool, click "Handset" and select your model K1 or Z3;
2. Conect cel in boot mode "*" + "#" + "power";
3. Click in "Read Backup" and check PDS;
4. Make sure the backup was successful.
If something appears on the phone's screen as "Critical error" during the backup does not follow this topic!
Now only proceed if everything is okay: battery fully charged without sim card and memory card.
How to unlock:
1. Conect cel in boot mode "*" + "#" + "power";
2. Open mstool and click in "Write Backup";
3. Select the file "K1__BOOTCORE_TP.bkp" for K1 or "Z3__BOOTCORE_TP.bkp" for Z3;
4. OK. After cellular shut down automatically, remove the battery and replace the battery. The phone will be recognized by the PC. To see if everything is okay, open RSDLite and make sure it detected "S BLANK NEPTUNE LTE2"... If yes is because everything is ok! The cel screen is black! This is OK.
5. Now open mstool and click "unlock". Wait for the phone being disconnected, remove the battery and replace the battery again;
6. In mstool click "Write Backup";
7. Select bootloader 0A.B2 for k1 and 0A.C0 for Z3;
The phone will boot normally. This method has been tested both k1 and z3.
Original Tutorial made by rodrigocastrill - All credit's go to him and his team
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ~SHADAB~ in forum UNLOCKINGReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:55 AM
By Їийоcёйт Кїllєґ in forum Mobile Tips & TricksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:47 PM
By ~SHADAB~ in forum UNLOCKINGReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:12 PM
By Rai Naeem in forum Mobile Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:36 AM